● Write master content for all marketing – related activities, ensuring the highest quality of execution at all times (telling a concise brand story, accuracy of grammar and punctuation etc.).
● Design, build and grow brand’s social media presence via weekly marketing campaigns, creative collaborations and meaningful partnerships with media and key opinion leaders
● Plan and execute PR strategies, coordinate and liaise with press and key opinion leaders and marketing partners
● Use research and data to measure content effectiveness and obtain audience insights to support with strategic ideas
Support Brand Manager with the day-to-day project management of account deliverables
● Background in marketing with B2C experience, education industry is a plus
● Effective, persuasive writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer-friendly, with flawless spelling and punctuation
● Flexible and hard working – comfortable working to deadlines
● Good understanding of the media and native advertising landscape, with a passion for emerging technology and trends
● A team player with good interpersonal skills and a genuine interest in the theory and practice of content marketing
● A can-do and solutions focused approach.
● Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
● Competitive salary in line with experience and capability.
● Annual KPI evaluation for salary review.
● Social, health & unemployment insurance.
● Premium Healthcare insurance.
● Annual leave days: 12 days/year.
● Tuition fee discount for family members.