- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Paying employees/ Suppliers by verifying expense reports and preparing remittance application.
- Reimburse petty cash for campus.
- Consolidate daily expense list.
- Check the cash outflow report.
- Check VAT input report in accounting system.
- Work with audit firms as required
- Other tasks as required by Financial Controller
- Graduated University with a major in Accounting.
- At least 02 years experience working as Account Payable (preferably experience working in the Education Industry).
- Computer application skills
- English communication and writing.
- Willing to work overtime and at weekend as needed
- Competitive salary in line with experience and capability.
- Attractive commission when targets are achieved.
- Annual KPI evaluation for salary review.
- Social, health & unemployment insurance.
- Premium Healthcare insurance.
- Annual leave days: 12 days/year.
- Tuition fee discount for family members.