We are seeking an experienced project coordinator to join our team to develop, manage, and support our POLY AI Lab team in developing speech and language solutions.
The POLY AI Lab team researches and delivers high-caliber, multi-language Speech to Text and Text to Speech technology, leading to voice quality and accuracy.
- Coordinating daily project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Collecting and coordinating voice data collection process from students of different abilities, ages, backgrounds across Vietnam.
- Recruiting and training part time staff (e.g teaching assistants) for data collection and other administrative tasks.
- Supervising, organising and storing data logically.
- Organising reports, planning meetings and providing updates to project managers.
- Supporting preparation and controlling of budgets.
- Monitoring project progress, risks and addressing raised issues, if any.
- Liaising with POLY’s AI Lab and project manager to build SOPs (Standard of Practices) procedure.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation (invoices, billing, contracts, ect), plans and reports for easy access.
- Ordering and managing necessary office supplies and needed equipment.
- Adhering other administrative tasks assigned by the project manager or the BOD.
- Vietnamese national/citizen
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education/ relevant majors with additional qualifications and certifications in ELT and/or linguistics.
- 1-3 years of more experience as an English teacher in the Vietnamese public school system or experience working with young children in public schools/ English centres.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Possessing essential skills such as: solid organizational skill, including multitasking and time-management and very detail-oriented, problem-solving, positive attitude and
- interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication both in English and Vietnamese.
- Experience managing a team or a group of people.
- Able to travel around Ho Chi Minh City or take a business trip as requested.
- Experience with aspects of speech and language technology. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project/ Planner is a plus.
- Competitive salary in line with experience and capability.
- Annual KPI evaluation for salary review.
- Social, health & unemployment insurance.
- Premium Healthcare insurance.
- Annual leave days: 12 days/year.
- Tuition fee discount for family members.
WORKING SCHEDULE: 43 hours/ week
WORKING LOCATION: 44 Phan Khiem Ich, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCMC