- Build and implement business plans (Quarterly/Monthly/Weekly) for centers within the system, following the Company’s direction and strategy.
- Monitor centers to consistently achieve and exceed business targets, support daily business operations management, and execute stimulating business plans.
- Be responsible for managing performance of centers in the system through supervision and guidance, assisting centers in addressing arising issues, monitoring, and controlling center attendance.
- Monitor, supervise, and support outbound call activities for customer consultations.
- Execute training and skill development for the sales team.
- Build regulatory systems, work processes, risk management to enhance productivity and performance during operations.
- Plan for expanding sales channels, expanding customer sources/leads.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Optimize conversion rate and growth metrics.
- Revenue growth, centers’ cost optimization on a regular basis: monthly/quarterly/yearly.
- Revenue from new sales channels.
- Lead generation.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales consulting and customer care experience in the education field.
- At least 2 years in a managerial or equivalent position.
- Ability to analyze, plan, organize, implement, and supervise execution.
- Sharp communication, team building and development, talent attraction skills.
- Proficiency in text editing tools and data analysis.
- Training and motivation skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Persuasion and influencing skills.
- Competitive salary in line with experience and capability.
- Social, health & unemployment insurance.
- Premium Healthcare insurance.
- Tuition fee discount for family members.