As the role of C&B Specialist, you will be fully in charge of C&B for both Vietnamese and Expatriates
- Process monthly payroll, benefits, compulsory social, health and unemployment insurances within stipulated timelines.
- Be responsible for all tasks related to PIT.
- Manage staff’s attendance record & annual leave
- Follow up and prepare probation contract, labour contracts, personnel adjustments.
- Ensure compliance with current laws and regulations
- Highlight discrepancies, errors or inefficiencies in the C&B process, if any
- Coordinate and communicate with relevant personnel from other departments, including approvals from upper management when needed
- Handle document processing for personnel changes such as promotion, termination, transfer, salary adjustment, disciplinary measures and so on.
- Provide HR support and advice to staff in matters relating to C&B, company policies & procedures.
- Maintain and update the Personnel database and employee information, both hard copy and soft copy.
- Prepare periodic HR reports as requested in a timely manner.
- Organize annual heath check-up for local staff.
- Process HR payments.
- Coordinate in organizing staff activities/ functions (birthday party, social activities, ect.).
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in C&B for both local & expat.
- Have knowledge of Labor law, PIT law, obligated insurance laws, and related laws
- Good command of Microsoft office (especially Excel)
- Good level of English proficiency
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills, with an eye on accuracy and responsiveness
- Hands on experience with HRM software will be an advantage
- Customer service mindset, mature, careful, and result-oriented.
- Competitive salary in line with experience and capability.
- Annual KPI evaluation for salary review.
- Social, health & unemployment insurance.
- Premium Healthcare insurance.
- Annual leave days: 12 days/year.
- Tuition fee discount for family members.
WORKING SCHEDULE: 43 hours/ week
WORKING LOCATION: 44 Phan Khiem Ich Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCMC.