- Manage and oversee the financial operations of the company, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and efficiency
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, including profit and loss (P&L) statements, balance sheet, and cash flow statements
- Develop and implement financial policies, procedures, and internal controls to safeguard company assets and mitigate risks
- Ensure compliance with local tax laws and regulations, including tax reporting and filling
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Other tasks assigned by BOD
- University graduated, majoring in Finance/Accounting (National Economics University, Academy of financial prefer.
- Minimum 3 years experience as Chief Accountant.
- Knowledge of Vietnamese financial law including tax legislation.
- Understanding of investment law (preferred).
- Fluent English skills (both written and verbal).
- Familiar with using Fast accounting software.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
- Work well under high pressure and strict deadlines.
- Strong presentation, communication, interpersonal and reporting skills.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Competitive salary in line with experience and capability.
- Social, health & unemployment insurance.
- Premium Healthcare insurance.
- Tuition fee discount for family members.
WORKING SCHEDULE: 43 hours/ week
WORKING LOCATION: 44 Phan Khiem Ich Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCMC.