The role of a Curriculum Developer is ideal for Vietnamese candidates who have a passion for English education with substantial knowledge of English language acquisition.
- Write teaching and learning content (lesson plans, lesson materials such as worksheets, flashcards, PowerPoint, homework, assessment material, etc.) for POLY English Centers;
- Receive feedback from managers and adapt content accordingly
- Implement a variety of lesson plan structures depending learners’ needs and classroom contexts
- Implement a variety of effective classroom activities to ensure lessons are engaging, interactive, meaningful and memorable.
- Observe classes for continuous content development.
- Work with other developers to perform quality assurance;
- Conduct presentation sessions, as needed, to relevant personnel on the content developed;
- Proactively monitor course curriculum and update as needed
- Attend training workshops to enhance skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in English Linguistics, TESOL or related fields OR Bachelor’s degree with CELTA or accredited TESOL degree.
- 1-year experience in English teaching/curriculum development (plus if English for Teens and/or Test-Prep levels)
- Vietnamese nationality.
- Strong lesson planning skills and classroom awareness
- Understanding of Young Learners needs
- Understanding of different teaching approaches and classroom activities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good computer skills such as Google Sheets, PowerPoint
- Academic IELTS 6.5 overall or higher
- Adaptability and flexibility with a can-do attitude
- Receptive to feedback and iterating on work to ensure students receive the best products possible
- Familiarity with CEFR is an advantage
- Young learner teaching experience is a strong advantage
- Ability to design PowerPoint presentation is a strong advantage
- Highly competitive salary depending on education, skills, and experience relevant to the position
- 13th month bonus and annual health check
- Annual KPI evaluation and salary review
- Opportunity to step up to higher positions
- Social, Health and Unemployment insurance coverage under Labor Law
- 24/24 Health and Accident premium insurance coverage
- 12 annual leave days
- Tuition fee support for dependents (children)
- Baby box policy (2 million VND voucher)
- Quarterly team building dinners and annual year-end party
43 hours per week
Working hours: 08:00 – 12:00 & 13:00 – 17:40, Monday – Friday