- Efficient & high-quality implementation of after-sales and customer care at the center
- Coordinating with Head TA to find out how to take care and support students
- Handle complaints from parents.
- Arrange and support meeting teachers & parents
- Arrange the mid-term, final tests, reports, and certificates and collect test result
- Liaise with Academic team to supply tests for classes
- Support the other LCS in taking care of Library/Materials and in the execution of all courses when the LCS is not in the teachers’ room
- Assist Education Advisors or with some admin things as requested by Center Manager
- Provide necessary administrative support on materials to all teachers during their working hours
- Tracking and enrolling students in classes combined with Operation Supervisor to arrange schedule buses for students
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Center Manager.
- Graduated at College / University
- Having at least 1 year of experience in Customer Service
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Patience, empathy, and passion for communication
- Knowledge of Office skills (Word, Excel,..)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary in line with experience and capability
- Annual KPI evaluation for salary review.
- Social, health & unemployment insurance.
- Premium Healthcare insurance.
- Annual leave days: 12 days/year.
- Tuition fee discount for family members.
WORKING SCHEDULE: 43 hours/ week
WORKING LOCATION: 436-438-440 Tân Phú, Tân Phú Ward, District 7, HCMC