- Recruit, train and manage TAs, ensuring TAs come to work on time and support them to handle issues in class and difficult problems.
- Work with Academic Coordinator to conduct TA training to make sure we deliver the best service.
- Work with Academic Coordinator, CCO and EA Supervisor to get teachers’ feedback about TAs and solve them.
- Follow up with all TAs monthly and strictly to make sure they fill in all information about students’ studying in class.
Teacher working schedule:
- Check with centers about upcoming classes to assign teachers to scheduled classes on system based on their availability and skills following class assignment policy.
- Ensure 100% classes have teachers, including finding substitution in case of annual leave, urgent leave or request by Academic Manager.
- Raise recruitment support to recruit new teachers.
- Communicate with teachers to update availability and support them on class offers/teaching schedule issues.
- Inform Academic Manager of cluster about issues regarding teacher’s availability and class opening situation.
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- Ensure the operation of the center and managing facilities
- Work with government, other department, … to ensure the center follow well the direction of them
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related fields.
- 2-3 years of experience in operation/ academic or service.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary in line with experience and capability.
- Annual KPI evaluation for salary review.
- Social, health & unemployment insurance.
- Premium Healthcare insurance.
- Annual leave days: 12 days/year.
- Tuition fee discount for family members.