– Record and account for stock and equipment importation, storage, and distribution
– Order office, cleaning, and other center supplies
– Organize, coordinate and facilitate center activities
– Filing of contracts, documents, and VAT invoices
– Coordinate center marketing activities and campaigns with Center Manager/Supervisor and relevant HO personnel
– Coordinate with Security and Cleaning staff to maintain center facilities and related equipment: clean, tidy, workable.
– Coordinate with Security and building management to ensure center security and student safety
– Ensure that center facilities, equipment, First Aid Kit, and fire protection system are in optimum condition – any depletion, fault, degradation, or breakage are quickly fixed or replaced
– Manage related administrative issues, assist center staff to de-escalate and resolve complaints wherever possible
– Identify opportunities for center improvement, work process improvement, and optimum service delivery to customers
– Uphold company values and ethics and strictly follow company policies and management directives
– Perform administrative tasks as assigned by Center Manager and Director of Centers
– Manage books at the library of the center
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related fields.
– 1 year of experience in operation/academic or service.
– Strong oral and written communication skills.
– Competitive salary in line with experience and capability.
– Annual KPI evaluation for salary review.
– Social, health & unemployment insurance.
– Premium Healthcare insurance.
– Annual leave days: 12 days/year.
– Tuition fee discount for family members.