- Look for potential customers and getting data
- Consult to customer about the course information
- Provide and maintain good customer service
- Support the teaching team to ensure students receive the best learning experience
- Cooperate with Academic and Operations team to maintain proper operations of campus
- Having at least 02 years of experience in relevant positions
- College/University degree.
- Experience in sales & customer service in the education sector is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English.
- Having management skills
- Ability to find and solve problems.
- Willingness to learn and adapt.
- Knowledge of computer skills.
- Competitive salary in line with experience and capability.
- Promotion opportunities depend on performance
- Attractive commission when targets are achieved.
- Annual KPI evaluation for salary review.
- Social, health & unemployment insurance.
- Premium Healthcare insurance.
- Annual leave days: 12 days/year.
- Tuition fee discount for family members
WORKING SCHEDULE: 43 hours/ week