The Senior Trainer will assist and support identify and monitor training needs in the organization, and design, plan, and implement training programs, policies, and procedures to fulfill those needs.
- Meeting with CEO/GMs to build a training plan strategy quarterly, yearly
- Training and coaching for new staff & current staff at the center.
- Training in sales, customer care, customer services and soft skills.
- Reviewing existing training programs; suggests enhancements and modifications to improve engagement, learning, and retention and/or to meet the changing needs of clientele, the organization, or the industry.
- Working with the Academic Dept to ensure that training materials and programs are current, accurate, and effective.
- Working with the School Partnerships Head & the telesales team leader to build a suitable training program for school projects
- Working closely with new centers during the first 3 months to measure sales performance/ sales conversion rate
- Working closely with MKT/ACA when launching new product or new campaign
- Follow up with the center’s target & performance and propose training & coaching to improve performance.
- Developing an annual training plan based on cross functions TNA results.
- Designing and executing training plan, guidelines, procedures, forms.
- Carrying out all training and development programs.
- Follow up and monitor the training budget effectively.
- Working closely with internal and external training providers on designing course content to match with TNA results.
- Developing training materials that are aligned with TNA or upon requests.
- University/College Graduate, major in Education, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration is an advance.
- At least 3-year working experience in Sales or Training/Education.
- Experience in Education is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of sales, marketing, customer service, training management, teaching methodology.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English is an advantage.
- Familiar with PC literate, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Mature, self-confident, sociable.
- Positive working attitude and able to influence others.
- Competitive salary in line with experience and capability.
- Annual KPI evaluation for salary review.
- Social, health & unemployment insurance.
- Premium Healthcare insurance.
- Annual leave days: 12 days/year.
- Tuition fee discount for family members.
- Company trip/Team building
- Year-end party
- Performance bonuses
- 13th Salary
- Severance pay
- 12 Public national holidays