POLY is looking for an experienced Telesales Team Leader to head up our growing telesales team. As a Telesales Team Leader, you will be responsible for setting weekly and monthly sales targets, training new telesales staff, designing and implementing sales strategies, monitoring the performance of the sales team.
To ensure success as a Telesales Team Leader, you should have experience with telesales, advanced managerial skills, and the ability to multitask. A top-notch Telesales Team Leader provides strong guidance and assistance to the telesales team, ultimately boosting company sales.
- Meeting with the CEO/GMs & MKT to discuss telesales strategies.
- Writing sales scripts and customer answer sheets.
- Setting weekly and monthly qualified leads targets (show up for placement test / events)
- Managing the telesales team and assisting junior staff.
- Cooperating and beyond the performance of the sales team.
- Compiling and presenting sales reports.
- Informing customers about all products in the company, their uses and benefits via phone
- Booking an appointment with customers and ensuring that they are successfully shown up at centers on time.
- Following up sales delivery to customers and inquire about their user experience of goods purchased, making use of their feedback in rating customer satisfaction
- Interacting closely with other team members in the course of work to ensure that everyone is carried along and updated on work progress in order to achieve maximum results
- Ensuring that customers are treated cordially and are held in high esteem in order to make them patronize the company continuously
- Creating good relationship with team members and motivate them to put in their best to work in order to achieve maximum results
- Evaluating sales records periodically to make balances and ensure that sales figures tally with number of goods sold
- Coaching team members on the best ways to carry out their duties by transferring expert knowledge to them to boost their skills
- Bachelor’s degree in service administration & business management
- 2 years experience in telesales preferred
- Strong managerial and sales skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to write and present reports.
- Strong organizational skills
- Competitive salary in line with experience and capability.
- Annual KPI evaluation for salary review.
- Social, health & unemployment insurance.
- Premium Healthcare insurance.
- Annual leave days: 12 days/year.
- Tuition fee discount for family members.
- Company trip/Team building
- Year-end party
- Performance bonuses
- 13th Salary
- Severance pay
- 12 Public national holidays