- Develop, motivate and elevate sales team skills, competencies & capability through systemic methodology, capability development program, and insightful metrics.
- Development of sales team competency framework & capability assessment methodology.
- Develop and cascade effective sales processes and sales tools.
- Analyze individual development demand and business requirements to build the training and capability development roadmap = enough sales people as we scale and grow consistently.
- Conduct TNA for the sales team (TNA – Training Needs Analysis)
- Design, diversify training solutions and methodology (online, offline, off-site, video, class-based…) to develop sales capabilities in line with business needs (basic & advance selling skills, sales management skills, products portfolio…)
- Evaluate the training effectiveness, optimize the training schedule and follow up post- training activities to measure the return on investments.
- Keep up-to-date on developments and innovations in training materials so that POLY training activities remain current and relevant.
- Organize sales motivational events: R&R, workshop, kickoffs, non-financial competition, sales conference…
- Directly participate in on-boarding and induction programs to the sales team.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree of related areas: business
- Minimum of 3-5 years successfully working as a Sales Manager, Head of Sales, or an English Center CM, SCM or GCM
- Being able to inspire and motivate others
- Being professional, ethical and persuasive
- Data driven
- Proven strong business process oriented
- Natural teacher, can lead training, instruction activities
- Competitive salary in line with experience and capability.
- Annual KPI evaluation for salary review.
- Social, health & unemployment insurance.
- Premium Healthcare insurance.
- Annual leave days: 12 days/year.
- Tuition fee discount for family members.
WORKING SCHEDULE: 08:30 – 18:10 Monday to Friday (43 hour/week)
WORKING LOCATION: 44 Phan Khiem Ich Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCMC.