We are seeking an experienced Vietnamese English language teacher and project manager to join our team to develop, manage, and support our POLY AI Lab team in developing speech and language solutions.
The POLY AI Lab team researches and delivers high-caliber, multi-language Speech to Text and Text to Speech technology, leading to voice quality and accuracy.
- Building and supporting an efficient voice data collection process from students of different abilities, ages, backgrounds across Vietnam.
- Manage a team of data collection specialists.
- Manage job assignment on a day-to-day basis, monitoring performance on job or queue adherence, volume, and quality
- Ensure productivity is maximized through supervision, training, analysis, and feedback of performance data on a periodic basis
- Develop the work schedule for the week by balancing work across various workflows and/or navigating competing delivery priorities
- Liaise with POLY’s AI Lab, Global CEO, Vietnam CEO and other global operations teams to manage and execute required project strategies
- Track quality and utilization metrics
- File and track tickets, following up on blocks to productivity
- Provide regular, formal & informal feedback to direct reports
- Identify and help implement process-related improvement using project management methodologies such as Kaizen, six sigma, or lean
- Vietnamese national/citizen
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education with additional qualifications and certifications in ELT and/or linguistics.
- 5 years of more experience as a registered English teacher in the Vietnamese public school system (DOET or MOET employed).
- Collaboration or project experience with Vietnamese government schools, universities and educational authorities.
- Excellent communication, strong organizational skills and very detail-oriented.
- Experience in managing process and operational escalations.
- Experience with aspects of speech and language technology.
- Experience working with performance metrics and developing them to measure progress against key performance indicators.
- Experience managing a team or a group of people while supporting projects/programs.
- Compulsory Social Insurance
- Private health insurance
- 15 days annual leave
- 3 days sick leave
- Company trip/Team building
- Year-end party
- Performance bonuses
WORKING SCHEDULE: 43 hours/ week
WORKING LOCATION: 44 Phan Khiem Ich, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCMC