Responsible as Assistant HR Manager role for Ha Noi Site
● Collaborate with hiring departments to assess headcount requirements and set qualification
criteria for candidates process
● Communicate, Coordinate and Guide Hiring Departments and other stakeholders, to ensure that
organizational recruitment policies, procedures and guidelines are followed
● Screen CVs, conduct preliminary candidate assessments and organise interviews with hiring
● Create, publish and manage internal and external communication and content relating to job
posts in various portals and platforms
● Identify, evaluate and maintain external recruitment channels, networks and platforms to
support with recruitment planning and activities
● Maintain and expand database of potential candidates as well as recruitment channel partners,
platforms and related networks for future job openings
● Analyse and make recruitment reports and updates
● Design, distribute and measure the results of key processes like interviews
● Analyse and enhance recruitment planning and practices from time to time in alignment with
strategies, job market trends and best practices
● Plan, conduct and participate in Recruitment events and Employer Branding Initiatives.
B. Work permit/ visa for foreigners
● Responsible for work permits, residence cards, and business visas for expats.
● Overseeing local C&B activities in Ha Noi Site.
D. General HR responsibilities
● Work as local HR point of contact to support with activities relating to employee engagement,
training, events and general ‘day to day’ operations and administrative tasks/documentation, as
assigned by line manager and Head Office HR.
● Candidates must possess at least a degree.
● Prefer candidate has the experiences in HR general – want to move next level of career path.
● Minimum 3-5 year of professional experience in recruitment or headhunting companies for both
local & expat.
● Experience/familiar with VISA/WP/TRC process.
● Experience/familiar with C&B
● Well versed with MS Office, recruitment tools and social media.
● Understand the labour market well.
● Planning, organising and interpersonal skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Vietnamese and English.
● Good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills, with a responsive attitude.
● Customer service mindset, mature, careful, and result-oriented.
● Competitive salary in line with experience and capability.
● Promotion opportunities depend on performance
● Attractive commission when targets are achieved.
● Annual KPI evaluation for salary review.
● Social, health & unemployment insurance
● Premium Healthcare insurance.
● Annual leave days: 12 days/year + Public Holiday
● Tuition fee discount for family members.
21 Le Van Luong, Thanh Xuan, Ha Noi, Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội