POLY English is a 100% foreign-owned language center, belonging to KOREAPOLYSCHOOL – the leading educational provider in Korea since 1999. Thousands of parents across Asia have trusted POLY to help their children develop a solid English foundation to achieve excellence in exams, international schools and become future leaders.
The Step Up programme utilizes smart tablet learning, formative assessment, and our own skills-based textbooks to give students the best environment to learn and develop. Our modern centers have small class sizes, and smart TVs and are all equipped with libraries to help foster a love of reading.
As a Step Up English teacher at POLY, you will:
– Teach children from 4 to 15 years old with care and passion
– Prepare lesson plans and adapt content to deliver POLY’s academic programme to the highest standard
– Grade homework, classwork, and tests as required
– Assist in level tests, marketing events, or demo classes as required
– Be a positive and active member of the POLY community.
– Native or Native level speakers
– Full Bachelor’s degree
– 120-hour TESOL/ TEFL certificate
– Confident with technology, positive attitude, and growth mindset.
– Previous experience teaching young learners desirable
If you are successful in your application, you will receive:
– Professional development opportunities including monthly workshops and management training
– Superior working environment with small class sizes, tablets for every student, and a dedicated library on campus
– Potential for overtime and extra teaching opportunities
Salary: Part-time positions available from: 500,000 to 560,000 VND per hour.
Working time: Priority to work on Tuesday and Friday, from 5.30 pm to 9.30 pm
Address: Linh Dam, Hoang Mai, Hanoi
If you are interested, please send your documents to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org including:
– Your cover letter
– Your updated CV in English
– Photos/scans of your Degree, teaching certificate