Report directly to: Operation Supervisor
Working time: Flexible
+ Weekday (Mon – Fri) Afternoon and Evening
+ Weekend (Sat&Sun): Morning and Afternoon
1. Student management
– Responsibility: Together with native teachers, ensure that students’ academic progress meet and exceed curriculum standards & campus goals.
– Monitor students in class’ learning (present during entire class time for all assigned – classes).
– Monitor student’s attendance, in-class & out-of-class learning.
– Suggest, arrange and provide academic help.
– Record required data for management systems: student info MS, learning result MS, behavior tracking MS, etc.
– Pick up students if necessary.
2. Parent communication (including Korean parents)
– Responsibility: Ensure that parents are up-to-date with student’s learning experience at POLY and that parents are involved with student’s out-of-class learning.
– Calling monthly
– Calling immediately when student have problem
3. Admin tasks
– Responsibility: Update on the system, support event at centre , mark homework …
– Prepare necessary learning materials an make sure teaching and learning tools are in the best conditions for learning/ teaching.
4. Other task assigned by Operation Supervisor
– University graduates majoring in English / any other discipline with English components
– Engaging teaching style
– Adaptability & Creativity
– Eager to learn
– Digital literacy
– Salary: Rate for T.A tasks: 33,000 – 35,000/ hour; Rate for Admin Task: 23,000 – 25,000/hour
– Income of month is based on actual working hours
– Part-time staff
– International environment
– Other benefits according to Company policy.