[HCM] POLY Vietnam is looking for an expat Academic Manager for two schools in Thu Duc City.
The Academic Manager is responsible for the teaching quality and academic standards at the centres they work at. They will need to hire, train and manage foreign teachers directly and deliver a limited amount of teaching hours and placement testing directly. Conducting classroom observations, delivering training workshops and contributing to a successful academic management team at POLY are key academic functions. They will work closely with the centre managers, operations teams and R&D to support POLY’s growth and business goals including student acquisition and re-enrolment.
Candidates should have:
– Native or Native level speakers;
– Bachelor Degree, preferably in Education or Languages;
– A TEFL Certificate with at least 120-hr contact hours and classroom practicum experience
– Advanced industry qualification such as an MA in TESOL, Dip TESOL, DELTA, CELTA-YL or IHCYLT preferred
– Approximately 2+ years teaching experience with at least 1-year YL experience;
– Experience in academic management is preferable
– Confident with technology, positive attitude and growth mind-set;
– Excellent communication skills, highly attentive to details and good time management
– Flexible and able to travel regularly to two POLY locations in Ho Chi Minh city
Successful candidates receive:
– Attractive remuneration package (around 55,000,000 VND per month)
– Full payment and assistance acquiring work permit and visa
– End of contract bonus and re-signing bonuses
– Professional Development sponsorship package
– Premium healthcare insurance
– Paid induction training
– Exciting career opportunities and progression in a young, growing and dynamic company
If interested, kindly email to email@example.com or access to our career site http://career.polyvietnam.edu.vn/ for more details.
Your application should include a cover email stating your interest and suitability for the position, your updated CV in English and scanned copies of your degree(s) and teaching certificate(s).